The Total Use Bottles System enables 96%-99% of contents to be dispensed.
It’s unique design consists of components used in different combinations to achieve total use of the bottle’s contents.
- Body component comes with a top and bottom opening. A pump coupled to the top opening enables nearly all of the bottle’s contents to be dispensed.
- Pump may include a diaphragm that allows air to enter the enclosure.
- A diaphragm may enable air to enter into the enclosure to allow the squeezed body to return to its original shape, if a deformable material is used.
- Formed from a deformable material, such as plastic, so contents can be squeezed from the total use dispenser.
- A translucent or transparent material enables the user to see the level of fluid within the enclosure.
- Groves on the body component ensure a firm grip for bottle users.
View the Figures of the Total Use Bottles System™ here